Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Friday hike.

Sam and Ted, lifted their faces so they'd show in the photo. Us girls walked right by them in this brush.

Last Friday morning, the kids, Jasper, and I went for a hike to check out some nearby hiking trails. Ron was sleeping after working the night shift.
The trails were way more impressive than we imagined, and it was a bright, sunny morning to be out. Yee haw! It was glorious.
The boys were dressed in as much camouflage as they could find that morning. Their fun was to run ahead of the rest of us and hide in the brush. It was amazing how hard it was to find them!
Sam by a tree.
Ted.
The brothers with the dog. This photo shouts quintessential "country brothers", doesn't it?

2 comments:

Gram said...

Warms my heart, those boys! Mmmmm.

MindiJo said...

Yes, it does!

And I love the photo in the post below. Actually, I love that whole post.