Thanks! I too enjoyed your column! Im not a big.coffee drinker, a cup here and there but reading it made me want a cup! And wanting to sip it through my teacup I got 4yrs ago as a grad gift. We..or should I say my hubby, graduated to a keurig. Perfect for him..one cup every morning..beats making 12cups, drinking one and dumping the rest;) dont ask me why this happened
Now that was a wonderful share. Love your writing style. It reaches out to me....I kept saying yes, yes, yes to myself as I read. Real life stuff, no matter how simple is the best. I'm almost passionate about my coffee, so this really hit home.
7 comments:
Thanks for the link Jan -- I enjoyed the read!
Thanks! I too enjoyed your column! Im not a big.coffee drinker, a cup here and there but reading it made me want a cup! And wanting to sip it through my teacup I got 4yrs ago as a grad gift. We..or should I say my hubby, graduated to a keurig. Perfect for him..one cup every morning..beats making 12cups, drinking one and dumping the rest;) dont ask me why this happened
Now that was a wonderful share. Love your writing style. It reaches out to me....I kept saying yes, yes, yes to myself as I read. Real life stuff, no matter how simple is the best. I'm almost passionate about my coffee, so this really hit home.
Should show this to Darrel. He'd appreciate all the different coffee personas.
~ann b.
Very enjoyable to read!
i like the brown sugar, too. wait...
i mean the kind you mentioned AND the kind i married. i need a lot, tho, to make me happy. with the coffee.
okay. now i am confusing myself!!
as far as that goes, Jennie- I like my pale, white sugar. : )
Post a Comment