In order to catch up with my photo challenge, I turned around in my office chair and took this photo.
It is something I am in the process of making. Some sort of self portrait. I started it over a year ago, and it hasn't been touched for awhile. It may never be finished, it's more about the process. I did build the stretcher bars myself, and stretched and stapled the canvas on, so that counts for "something I made" as well.

10 comments:
oh jan, this is the most exciting photo of all the challengers! i love this kind of glimpse of your studio.
Ditto -- very impressive!
Very impressive self portrait!
Whoopee. Thank you for sharing that. Gallery stuff that one. How about giving us a straight-on shot of it. Trying here to crawl into my computer to absorb the entire thing.
This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Best photo of something handmade yet! :) Very very nice!
I love it! Very interesting! :)
But it's not done yet!!
And I haven't worked on it in so long...
Jennie- this is my studio, but right now it's just getting dusty as I dedicate my time to reporting/writing. I am not sure what I think of that.
whoa, that is so cool, Jan!
~ann b.
IM-PRE-SSIVE! I absolutely love it.
Post a Comment