Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser for Gram.

Here, Gram, is a teaser for you. I think we were starting to get lined up for a group photo, but this is just a fraction of the gals at the dinner. We had a Victorian themed dinner on Saturday evening, and everyone dressed up.

This photo was taken in the music room. The room contained a grand piano and a pipe organ, though the pipes are in the process of being repaired.

Eta: I see Krista has photos up on her blog- go check it out for more photos of our weekend!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Gram said...

Thanks. Wonderful overview of certainly a fun weekend. You must plan all year for the dress-up.

Katelyn said...

A stately affair indeed! I sure missed out!!

hl said...

Love it!

Yvonne said...

great feel to this shot. i almost feel like i'm standing there too.

Carol said...

Enjoyed the photos of your weekend -- it looks like a great time!

MindiJo said...

Oh, it makes me want to live in that era for a day or two. I agree with Yvonne about the feel of the photo.

Kaitlin said...

Oh, how fun! I *love* dressing up!!