Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photo challenge: catching up.

My Shelf: These are some of the Littles furniture and dolls I got for Christmas one year, as a child. Sadie got some more pieces from her grandparents. I bought the living room furniture set off ebay this winter, just for fun. I love these pieces, and glad I finally have them displayed.

Pattern: The view of the lake from the neighbors' deck this morning. Ice is almost gone!

Where I slept: I took a nap here this afternoon. Fell fast asleep.
Good thing this isn't a graded assignment, as I am so belated on these. I know I still have a few to catch up with.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

thanx for updating Jan. i like the fact that miniatures can be used this way and not necessarily in a dollhouse. i'm drawn to them as well.

Gram said...

I love your miniatures!

Gram said...

And the pattern on the lake. Wow

Carol said...

Beautiful lake pattern!