
A couple of photos of Gooseberry Falls, photos from the Superior Trail site.
I have personally hiked around these falls, so I can attest that they are beautiful! Well worth the hike. I hope I have been keeping all of your mileage straight. Let me know if I have made a mistake. Keep sending it in! And you "slower" ones- keep hiking! It doesn't matter if you are farther back on the trail- it is not a race! Just motivation.
I have been watching episodes of "House Hunter" on hulu while I walk. The time goes by easier, it seems. Keep Hiking!
![]() |

6 comments:
i just am so impressed with your idea, and follow-thru. you rock.
1/12/11- 1.5 miles -Jess
Hi, I didn't give up. Just hadn't had a chance to report. Anyway my current total is 13.35
Corinne
Sorry that should be 14.35
Thanks
Corinne
1/13/11 1.5 -Jess
i'm breathing in all that fresh air and enjoying the gorgeous scenary. But i gotta pitch my tent, i'm done for the night.
Post a Comment