Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon.

Here's an FYI for the hikers:

The John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon is starting in 4 days- so watch for the dogs and sleds to go zipping by us soon. I am not sure of their exact route, I couldn't find a map of it. Check out the main race website.

I found a trail map of their route. Looks like we'll be following the same path : ) Don't let the dogs run you over!

9 comments:

MindiJo said...

Watch out for dog poo!

Anonymous said...

1/26 -2 miles. -Jess

Anonymous said...

3.6 miles for me today. -Ruthann

Anonymous said...

1/26 another 2.2 miles -Jess

Anonymous said...

new total 31.5
Corinne

Anonymous said...

I did another 1.1 miles. Just wait and see, when I get on vacation I am going to cruise by all of you :)!!

-Amy

Anonymous said...

1/27 2.1 miles -Jess

Anonymous said...

I haven't got on here the last few days, but my new total should be 42.2. Watch out Jess, here I come! :) -Ruthann

Anonymous said...

1/29 2.1 miles -Jess wow! I don't know if I can go much faster...my new total should be 51.4.