Just because a post without photos can be boring, I am putting the picture Ron took of our heater coil ( I think) and it's blowout. I has been repaired and the house is warm. At least for now. And the temps outside have warmed up to a balmy 15 above. Ron and I went out on skis yesterday for a bit, but it there was still a biting wind.
Anyone know anything about waxing skis? The used skis we bought for Ron (because they came with boots that actually fit Ron's large feet) require wax. We don't know anything about wax and are looking for waxless skis for him, but in the meantime maybe we should try waxing these. I am crossing my fingers that here is an activity Ron and I would like to do together. (I was going to say sport, but our abilities probably don't fit into that category.)
Here's to a new, warmer week!
5 comments:
i used a candle on mine years ago!
There are different waxes for different temperatures/snow conditions. Usually the wax says on it's wrapper what it's best for.
1/24 1.6 miles. This should bring my total up to 38.8! -Jess
i could have used this picture for WIIW. i'm falling behind on miles, gotta get it in gear.
Is there such a thing as wax-less skis? The wax makes it glide easier across the snow, I believe...
Post a Comment