Thursday, July 22, 2010

3 weeks.

Sorry folks, but I think this training business is going to occupy my blog (and my mind) for awhile.

Tonight after my run I was looking at my training plan and I realized that I have only been training for 3 weeks! Wow- I feel like I have come a long way in just 3 weeks.

I ran 3.8 miles tonight with only one walk break- more for prevention of injury than because I really felt like I needed it. I even upped my pace a bit on the last 3/4 mile. Rah! See what a body can do when one puts it to the task.

Ron rolls his eyes when I do this, but I just have to say I am pumped on myself right now.

4 comments:

ethiopifinn said...

go jan, go jan, go-go-go jannnnn!

it must be the time to celebrate! ;)

Sue said...

Way to go!!!

Yvonne said...

don't apologize! it's inspiring to read Jan. good for you.

MindiJo said...

I'm pretty pumped on you right now, too! That's awesome. We should run together next time I am up there.