This shows my end of the studio. As you can see, I still have lots of stuff to sort through. I had thought my countertop was going to go across the whole end wall there, but I guess I didn't communicate that to Ron. He bought an 8 foot chunk of countertop. Perhaps we'll get another piece for the rest someday. We ran out of trim last summer- the last window only got two sides. Those are paper plate sculptures hanging in the doorway- a kid project.
This is the kids side. They were busy doing some painting. Our dining room table migrated up here. The one Ron made for the studio is in the dining room until we get our actual dining table.
Ted begs me every day, many times a day, to go work in the studio. Not that he can't go in there by himself, but he wants me in there while he is- even if I am working on my own stuff. He loves projects. The studio is a work in progress- I want more organization and storage, along with inspiring stuff on the walls.
4 comments:
Are you in the process of building? Or remodeling?
I love LoVe lOvE that you have a studio, you lucky woman.
i like the countertop. it it standard height? good for when you are standing. the other space there at the end...i always like to have a table to sit at. i should say liked. :)
love the natural light in there too!
your blue looks like my blue
Mindi- yep remodeling since last summer- we're on the slow DIY schedule now.
Jenny- I prefer to stand or sit on a stool like you see there. I think the sitting area would be good for a sewing machine.
Y- I like my blue : )
Post a Comment