This afternoon Sadie, Sam and I, along with Lolly and Shannon took in a production of the musical "Fiddler on the Roof." It was done very well. FotR is one of my favorite musicals- I will be humming the songs for days now...
This was Sadie and Sam's first event of this sort. They seemed to enjoy it- Sam sat through it even better than I thought he would. I have a feeling that Sadie will have a theatrical/musical bend to her play these next few days. I have been waiting for my kids to get old enough to accompany me to these sort of things- to share my appreciation for the arts. I know they won't always have the same taste as me, but I can expose them as much as possible at this age, right?
2 comments:
Isn't it great when you can share experiences like that? I loved to go to plays at the Calumet Theatre and to different productions at MTU's Rosza Center when I lived at home. My friends and I would have a blast! I miss it because it's hard to make it to things like that when one farms. However, if you ever need another person to tag along, just let me know. I might be able to work something out! :)
Isn't it great when you can share experiences like that? I loved to go to plays at the Calumet Theatre and to different productions at MTU's Rosza Center when I lived at home. My friends and I would have a blast! I miss it because it's hard to make it to things like that when one farms. However, if you ever need another person to tag along, just let me know. I might be able to work something out! :)
Post a Comment