The past two nights Miss A. and I went running under a full moon. The air was cool, the sky was clear and the road was lit with moonlight. I seem to have broken through my plateau, so the pace was faster and I found myself running in sync with Miss A.'s stride at times. It was difficult to turn around- I just wanted to keep going.
What do you want to remember of the summer of '09?
4 comments:
Hmmmm... This has me thinking. There is so much. Yet not one particular thing. Maybe I'll do a post like this soon.
That's awesome, Jan! I am sure I couldn't keep up with you.
I would love to remember Nate and I berry picking together- that was so peaceful and fun for us to do something just the two of us.
Enjoy the rest of '09 and let's make summer last longer!
Great question! Its nice to think about pleasant markers in time. and..you guys make running look so incredible!
maybe my drive up to duluth--by my SELF--
and the feeling of comfort and peace after spending quality time with those no-matter-what kind of friends. inspiring me to just be.
Post a Comment