Sam has been begging Ron all summer to have bonfires. It hasn't happened. So the other night when Ron was in the big "M" (save big money at ...) with the kids, he got the brilliant idea to get a chiminea for Sam for his upcoming birthday. Sam was game on this idea, so here it is. On Sunday they roasted hot dogs on it, and Sam told me they were "so yummy!" I'm pretty sure this gift wasn't just for Sam- I think Ron figures he'll get enjoyment from it too. Better this than some more junky toys to have hanging around.
7 comments:
i want one for MY birthday! and that way, we could save big money, too! haha. looks fun :)
wow!! i bet the kids will want to sit around that every night!! Fun nights coming up, I bet!!
Hey Jan! Just checking out your blog :) Love the gift idea! I agree - much better than a cheapy plastic toy. All the chinzy toys drive me crazy.
Trisha
if you can get your kid to agree to it, sweet!
~ann b.
Hey, good idea. I bet Ron loves it.
Just don;t burn down the house.
We need an updated picture of the house!
ajp
ctpeteaj@gmail.com
I love my fire pit, sit outside all the time with the kids or even just by myself. They love toasting the marshmellows
What a cool idea for a gift! Good memories to be had . . . happy Birthday to Sam!
Post a Comment