Yesterday I spent the afternoon in Fargo at the eye clinic. I soon will have 4 of 5 children in glasses- both Lilah and Olivia need them. (sigh) They are all far-sighted.
Anybody have tips for keeping glasses on two-year olds? Or keeping glasses from getting broken?
3 comments:
If you discover the secret, please share it with me! My father in law told me to put a dab of superglue on the bow, and they will learn to leave them on- I didnt have the heart to do it although I have been tempted!
i know they cost more, but get the bendy kind. they withstand so much abuse! form a relationship with a local eye doctor so you can stop in to replace nose pads, screw, etc. free of charge.
if necessary, get glasses straps that go around the head.
~ann b.
Jan , you have to get the bendable ones and you will need more than one pair. Go to zennaoptical.com you can get complete pairs for 12.95 which includes shipping. I have ordered from there more than once. I also use 39dollarglasses.com. just ordered a pair of sunglasses just waiting for them to be delivered.
Glasses are just like everything else, they have to get used to them. But they are small kids so have multiple on hand
Good Luck
Post a Comment