Friday, August 14, 2009

I went missing for a moment.

Yes, I deleted my blog yesterday. I was crabby. Longer story, but no time.
Today I realized a big source of my crabbiness is good ol' PMS.

I hate that. Some months it can render me non-functional for a few days. (to a week) Building stress isn't helping either.

But, I am back here now. I am covered with paint. We are trying to finish up the upstairs so we can move up there. I so badly want to sort/clean/disinfect/purge our downstairs- but no time, and it will be best to do it as we move upstairs.

I am back...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was wondering....i even called you. did sadie tell you? glad you're back.
~ann b.

ethiopifinn said...

look! ann had my thought! see who loves you best? :)
kick pms in the pants with some raspberry tea and some "mommy/daddy" time. it seems gross, but always seems to help me... (I know. waaaay TMI)

Emily said...

Glad to see you back! I enjoy your blog Jan! Thanks for the PMS cure Jen... I've been needing one. Watch out when it's that time. Greg will be happy.

Julie L said...

I'm glad that you're back :)