
This past weekend my siblings, spouses and grandkids over 14 or so got together and had a formal dinner in honor of the neighbors' 55th wedding anniversary. We divided into groups and each group prepared and served a course for the meal. It was delicious and fun. In photo above, some of the men sang one of dad's favorite hyms.

Some of the action in the kitchen. Note someone peeking in the oven. As we had the lights low and lots of candles I didn't get any good photos of the actual dinner.

Here is the whole crew, after we increased the lighting. We also sang Happy Birthday for Mom's 75th birthday.

A photo of Ron and I. You remember my Bells Palsy post, and why I don't smile big in photos,
right? This is as good as it gets. Actually, I think Jess got a better one.
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
That's a good picture of you two.
how fun jan. good idea, how often do we remember to get a photo of our dearly beloved and ourselves?
and how touching to have your dad's favorite hymn sung by the men. you guys are just too clever.
nice group shot.
ask lollie if she was at mcclains for st. johns this year w/ colleen. thanx.
That night was a lot of fun!! Food was delicious, as usual!!
I love the picture of you and Ron! Looks like a fun night!
I love your family! They have the best ideas, ever. That's a really cute picture of you + hubby.
Post a Comment