I imagine I will get lots of people stopping by to see what that title is all about...HaHa.
But really there is a reason.
Today Ron was doing a little research on how to know when to plant corn. He has been wanting to plant his sweet corn out in our garden- but I've been telling him it's not warm enough. So he called a "local expert" (not the neighbors) and found out that farmers used to test the soil's temp by pulling their pants down and sitting on the soil. If it felt warm, go ahead and plant corn. If it feels cool, wait some more.
It was warm enough.
He checked it with a thermometer though, not his behind. It was 65 degrees, which is what it should be to plant corn. (Although, the way he told me was that he used a probe to test the temp. Which led me to ask what kind of "probe." He clarified it was a thermometer. Whew.)
2 comments:
Haha, that is hilarious, I am chuckling, can't believe he didn't take the 'expert's' advice! ;)
LOL That is too funny!
Post a Comment