Yesterday I transplanted some raspberry starts I dug from my sister Julie's patch. Thanks Julie! and I bought some clumps of rhubarb from a local thrift store-- who knew you could get rhubarb plants from a thrift store? I was excited because I have been wanting to get rhubarb-it is an easy to care for perennial that is an early producer.
Today I will be attending Sam's kindergarten graduation. Does anyone else think kindergarten graduation is just dumb? Who ever started the tradition? Hello? they have 12 more years of school...: ) but, I'll go watch Sam " graduate" this afternoon...it's what we do for our kids, right?
Also, Happy belated birthday Helen L. !!
7 comments:
OH! Thank you. For thinking Kindergarten graduation is ridiculous. It's like, really? Isn't that a bit frivolous? Who needs to "graduate" from Kindergarten? Apparently they do it for Pre-K kids, too. Around here anyway! Pretty soon they'll have a graduation from every single grade. Oh, and they graduate from 5th grade here, too. Ugh.
I think it's pretty foolish, myself.
Did you know that raspberries and rhubarb make a superb pie? I didn't but apparently it is even better than strawberries and rhubarb.
And I agree...kindergarten graduation is ridiculous. I'm glad Buddy won't be having that as he finished out his first year in school.
Yep, ridiculous.
ludicrous - completely. Same with middle school graduation - which thankfully I don't think we have but I roll my eyes whenever I hear of it elsewhere.
I don't mind kindergarten graduation so much, but then, i only have a 1 and a 2 year old :) But I do think that it is rediculous to have 8th grade graduation, and that i am doing an updo for the occasion. Although I'll take the business--it was pretty slow the first half of the month!!! Maybe Kindergarteners should be getting special 'dos for their events. Stimulate the economy :)
Yep. That decides it. I like all made-up get your hair done events.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Kindergarten graduation is the dumbest thing ever!
We never had it when I was a kid, that I recall. I think it's just ridiculous and would've skipped Nikayda's last year if she hadn't been so excited about it.
Post a Comment