Saturday, May 2, 2009

After milking.

I stopped by my brother's farm this evening to get milk. As I was leaving I saw these silhouettes. I have always like this view at their farm.
I couldn't decide whether to go with more sky or more ground. The light was getting pretty low, so I upped the film speed, which makes the photo more grainy.
One more view of the sky as I left.

5 comments:

Lois said...

Great pictures Jan!

Anonymous said...

I prefer the "more sky" approach.
Otherwise to much black. Nice pictures. Pictures below: Hey, it looks like the girls are ready for a brother or sister!! Have a nice week. AJP

ethiopifinn said...

these are such beautiful shots!!! the perfect time to pick up the milk :)

we drove down to red wing yesterday...much hillier than these parts...too bad i forgot the camera.

p.s. i like grainy

Megan said...

I really like these! They capture such a neat moment. :)

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

Hey, I recognize those cows...Hmm...I wonder why. :) I like the 'more sky' picture more, but what makes me even happier is that the cows finally have grass to graze on! (Am I becoming a farmer's wife or what?)