Sunday, May 31, 2009

The green house and a recommendation.

Yesterday we did the "cemetary rounds" with the neighbor lady. The fun part is the first stop at the greenhouse for plants. I have fond memories of going to the greenhouse when I was a youngster, so it is fun to share it with my kids. There is so much color! We went to the "Red Barn Green House." I usually stop in there every spring.
I have more description of the cemetary circuit on last May's post- take a peek at a year ago.

The recommendation: If you like black licorice, try licorice spice tea (the one I am drinking is by Stash.) It is an experience. The aftertaste is the best part! And I feel no need to eat anything with it- it's best on it's own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jan, you keep telling me i need to get off the treadmill and run outside. so i did. i ran a half-marathon this past weekend.
woo-hoo!
ann b.

Elizabeth Halt said...

i love the plant in the last photo. Do you know what it is?

Anonymous said...

too much licorice might give you problems though, so be careful..
i think it is bloodthinning...
it might give you the runs too, can't remember