Thursday, May 28, 2009

Important day.

Sadie had an important day yesterday. She got her first public library card. She was thrilled...all those books, so little time! My goal is to bring the kids to the public library once a week this summer.

3 comments:

Anne H said...

How fun! I LOVE the library. Have since I was about Sadie's age. We get there at least once a week. Danny makes sure of that. He seriously asks to go just about every day!

ethiopifinn said...

I haven't been in a library in years...

Emily said...

I love the library... storytime, anytime. The kids love it too. We have readers in this house (me being the 2nd biggest). Saves a lot of $ (if you avoid the late fees). PR didn't charge late fees when we lived up there... got spoiled. Was in for a rude awakening when we moved here when it came to fines. My kids got their cards before they could write their name (a little early maybe!).