Monday, January 19, 2009

wedding.

Brett and Chrissy got married on Saturday. It was a very sweet wedding. One of those weddings where you feel so happy for the bride and groom.
Parents of the groom, my brother and sil.

Tossing the bouquet. I love this photo, even though it is not technically great.

We had a fun weekend, stayed with friends who were also going to the wedding. Also celebrated the above sil's birthday (50th.)

4 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Lovely photos; I would've loved to have been there!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could've been there! Nice to see some pictures. :)

Leanne said...

I love these pictures; thanks for sharing them! It was really great to see you and Ron!

ethiopifinn said...

Love the pics, love Chrissy's gown, bummed to have missed you! But it was fun to a few of you kids milling about after church.