Note I put the copyright symbol and my initials on the sketch- just so if someone decides to rip off my sketch for something. Not that it would stop them, but I could identify it as mine, and I have the copyright. I can't actually remember the details of artistic copyrights, but we did talk about it in college.
This new direction of my blog might inform you about art more then you ever wanted to know! : )
ETA: I'll clarify. I just don't want someone taking my sketch and putting it somewhere else on the internet and claiming it their own. If you, my blog readers, want to put one on your blog and credit me, or print them out on your own printers or whatever, go right ahead. I would be honored!
3 comments:
go, Jan!
~ann b.
you'd let me rip off a sketch, though, right?
I guarantee that at some point I'm going to want to purchase one. :)
Wow, that's awesome! Keep 'em coming! You're giving me the itch to start drawing again.
Post a Comment