Thursday, January 15, 2009

Potty talk.

I have been spending lots of time in the bathroom lately.
Oohing and aahhing over dribbles and tinkles.

Yep, these twins of mine are potty training. I think we are over the hump now- the hump being I don't think the girls would go back to diapers if I let them. That said, I am still washing lots of trainers every day (or undie-grundies as I call them.) They are still very enthused, and run to the bathroom often, so I am willing to work with them.

The rest of the kids have not trained before age 3, so this is new to me. They were showing interest though, so I went with it. Training twins: twice the enthusiasm, twice the accidents. I think they spur each other on- when one goes, the other one wants to too, but of course, it takes more time in the bathroom. But, twice as many out of diapers when we are done!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Good luck! May your potty training days be few:)

Anonymous said...

Potty traing one can be difficult enough...I love your attitude and hope they continue to do well with it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jan! I am training my 2-year old now too. Day three and hoping for the best. You got it x2!! Being a cheerleader is hard work heh?! Hope it's for good over here. Down to one in diapers then! WooHoo!

Anonymous said...

I can just imagine how cute they are training together. :) How awesome for you to not have to buy all those diapers! What a treat.