I was through with Halloween, but Ron wanted me to post these pics.
This year we had a "Shadow Ninja" (not really sure what that is, but it had cool muscles) a frog, a butterfly and two ladybugs. I didn't notice before, but we had a crew of critters.
I should have gotten a better picture of the frog, from the backside- it was a cool outfit. From a garage sale, of course.And this dear boy below is Reino. The punkin. He has a jack-o-lantern smile but you can't tell in this photo. He is missing a couple of bottom teeth.
2 comments:
love the costumes! isn't it great to get good costumes from garage sales or your own in-house storage of junk?
~ann b.
thanks for posting the costume pics. i just love to see the little guys all dressed up. last year i put Theo in his bumblebee outfit at noon, eventhough we didn't leave the house. this year Suvi got to wear it, and theo the puppy vest. I especially love the frog costume! Ja kennen poika Reino on? Suloinen poika!
Post a Comment