Texture is a good addition to our lives. It adds depth. In November when days are rather raw, it is nice to appreciate texture. Literally and figuratively. Above is brush that I appreciate every time I go by it- I love the texture. I finally got a photo of it.
I have been missing the outdoors. Today was a nice, sunny day so I took a walk with the twins. This little trail always appeals to me- it's just a shortcut that cuts off the intersection of my road with the curve of the tar road. Have a nice Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
I love the top photo. Reminds me to take my camera alond to sister's tomorrow.
Beautiful photo, Jan! Weather is in 40s here in SE alaska, but no snow on ground, no frozen lakes. But we have less daylight. Oh, I am almost complete with authoring your assignment, too! :) ~Jen
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Jan.
great photos! I particularly like the second.
happy Thanksgiving to you!
:-)
Post a Comment