Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Thanks Cathy.

I have had lots of ideas for posts swirling around in my head lately, but none are coming to mind right now. Oh, well.

I do want to shout out a thanks to Cathy, Ron's coworker, for passing these snowpants and boots on to us- all three pairs of snowpants up there, and the boys' boots. Sadie's jacket came from her too, and the boys got jackets also but are not wearing them in the photo. We were all thrilled.

4 comments:

MindiJo said...

Very cute. Even cuter since they were free. How lucky you are! And lucky to have that white stuff. I miss it.

Elizabeth Halt said...

that's great!

but you can keep your white stuff. ;)

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

My, what cute kids you have! Can't believe the twins are 2!?

Anonymous said...

I love Sadie's snowpants! What a treat to get hand me downs!