My favorite, the tomato, in my favorite stainless bowl.I am starting to wonder if I am vitamin C deficient or something. I have been eating and loving tomatoes like never before. With a sprinkle of salt.
Also, I am listening to Greg Brown today. Anyone else out there Greg Brown fans? I love his lyrics- who else has phrases like "...the blandification of the situation...?" And his voice. and his guitar. I like 'em.
Also, I am listening to Greg Brown today. Anyone else out there Greg Brown fans? I love his lyrics- who else has phrases like "...the blandification of the situation...?" And his voice. and his guitar. I like 'em.
4 comments:
That could be; I think our bodies do a great job of trying to tell us what they need at the time.
I do notice, however, that when tomatoes are in season, I crave them much more than usual. I figure it's because I know the season is short and then they'll be gone again until the next one.
I'm a Greg Brown fan!..can't name any special song, but always enjoy hearing him!
Carol
Jan, you'll have to introduce me to him.
~ann b.
I am going to google Greg Brown asap!
Post a Comment