Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Duplo day!

Last spring I packed away the Duplos for the summer. Ted has been begging for at least the last month to take them out, and I keep telling him that they can't come out until school starts. So today was the big day! We picked up the living room floor last night and brought the two 5-gallon buckets full of duplos downstairs to be ready this morning.
Ted didn't even eat breakfast for several hours, as he was so busy building. It kept him and the twins out of my hair for a bit so I could try and get my township stuff together for the meeting tonight.

Oh yah, Sadie and Sam started school today. Sam's very first day- they'll be home in 45 minutes so I can hear all about it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's looks like such fun! I'd like to plunge in and play too!
Carol

Anonymous said...

How smart to put them away for the summer. No tripping on them for a few months and now it's like a brand new toy! Hope the novelty lasts for at least a week to give you lots of uninterupted time! I have to say....Duplo's were the toys that got played with by EVERY age in my house and the most!