Monday, August 11, 2008

Skippin' rope.

I suppose this fits under cheap entertainment and fitness. This turned into a two-evening affair. The first night I was jumping rope because I didn't get a chance to exercise before Ron left for work. The kids had fun joining in, pajamas and all. Then I told them that I bet Mom was a better rope jumper than Dad. Of course, the next night we had to find out. The kids voted two to one- Mom won!Ron gets the prize for the most air, though!

Tomorrow a.m. we are heading southeast for a reunion and visit with family. Hopefully our Suburban will make it- we are planning to have work done on it down there. You all have a good week!

2 comments:

Lois said...

this is great!

Anonymous said...

I was a little curious what Sadie was doing there! :) I looked at the picture before I read the title....it was kinda funny!