I realize I haven't posted any pictures of the twins lately. They are just so darn cute! Especially when they are in the mood to hug their sister. They often seem to look after each other, sharing treats and giving hugs and pats when the other is sad.
This afternoon we went to the beach. These pics were taken after they enjoyed an ice cream cone on the way home. So, do you think they look alike? (I can't tell anymore.)
This afternoon we went to the beach. These pics were taken after they enjoyed an ice cream cone on the way home. So, do you think they look alike? (I can't tell anymore.)

Lilah

4 comments:
definatly.
They really do. All your kids have a similar look, but the twins definately look more alike then the others.
for sure - even their chocolate smears, LOL. :-)
The little pun'kins are getting so big! They're at such a fun (and busy) stage. I think they look a lot alike.
Post a Comment