Sunday, August 3, 2008

I am home.

It was a quick trip, but fun.

I did the biking, and it felt great! I felt focused during the whole ride. The hills did not bother me. As I came in from the ride and tagged off to Nora, the runner, I was so psyched- I told her "it was soooo awwesomeee!!" We were all happy with our results, and were so glad we did it.

I didn't have any urges to take pictures this weekend, but my friend Ann took some pictures of us and she'll send me some so then I can post one. However, she'll be on vacation for another week, so it won't be until after that.

After being in the U.P. for such a quick weekend, it made me want more. I would love to spend a week up there, enjoying the area and the lake, and visiting with friends. Ron and the kids and I spent a week up there a few summers ago and we agree it was one of our best vacations ever. Unfortunately it won't happen this summer.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

yay! glad you had fun and it felt good! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you girls had fun!

I feel the same way, I'd love to spend a week in the U.P. It's been awhile! There's nothing like it in the summertime. I love it!

Lois said...

glad to hear you made it through!

Anonymous said...

NOthing like setting a goal and accomplishing it! Very happy for you.
C.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jan! Such a fun accomplishment!