The poppies are blooming. One of the best thing about poppies is that they reseed themselves every year. It makes for a natural scattering of the flowers.
Here is the MN state flower, the Ladyslipper. They were in bloom a few weeks ago.
Our new/old couch. I bought it for $40 a the local thrift store. It is very solid.
The sauna is getting a dressing room added on. And yes, those are my boys hanging out on the roof.
5 comments:
I like that color - very bright and cheery.
$40!?! You have got to be kidding me! I love it! It looks smashing with you hardwood.
BTW, are Nora and Troy coming up this weekend? Haven't heard a word from them.
Brita
Not this weekend, I don't think. Nora will be coming for the Copperman- she's not counting on Troy, though.
Jan
I LOVE that couch!
I love the couch! It's awesome.
Post a Comment