
Some local green stuff.
We got a new puppy yesterday. Her name is Queen or Queenie. I don't have any good pictures of her yet. Hopefully she'll keep the rabbits away from my peas and beans.
Ron has started to add the dressing room to our sauna. He bought a 100 gallon stock tank to "dip" into between steams. Our well water is as cold as Lake Superior; it's very refreshing.
Bought a new/old couch yesterday. I am trying to decide whether to keep it. It was recovered in the 7o's, so it's way older than that. Very sturdy. I really like the shape of it, but am trying to decide if it's my style or not. Do I have a style? (Besides Early Yard Sale?) Not sure. I try sometimes.
Tomorrow brings our Laura Ingalls Wilder adventure.
5 comments:
Lol- love the "early yard sale style". How creative. And your daughters comment about her bangs. That's cute.
Hey Jan! Are you getting nervous yet? :) See you at St. Urho!
Love the "early yard sale style".. that's what our house is mostly...
hopefully Queenie doesn't like peas and beans herself, LOL. Atlas has a tendency to nibble berries off the bushes and ,when we visited a friend with a garden, he kept wanting to jump the fence into it .. I kind of want to try tomatoes on the patio next summer and am wondering how they'll go over. :-)
good point- I hadn't thought of that one! Hopefully she won't dig in the garden either!
Post a Comment