Monday, July 21, 2008

Adventure to town

Yesterday I got up early and biked to town for breakfast at the cafe. (23 miles approx. each way) I got drenched in rain before I got there. Had to borrow a few dish towels to wipe off a bit before I sat down to eat. I missed the hail, fortunately.
Here is a list of the wildlife/animals I saw on my trip:
  1. 9 deer.
  2. a fox.
  3. a turkey.
  4. cranes.
  5. a lizard.
  6. an eagle.
  7. a hawk.
  8. some horses.
  9. a couple of dogs. Chasing me. I yelled and they stopped in their tracks. Phwew.
  10. beef cattle. I mooooed at them just to watch all their heads lift up at once.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I love it! Now I know it isn't just my family that moos at cows! I guess maybe it does run in the family...