Yesterday Ron and I had a hankering for fresh spring rolls at our favorite Thai restaurant.
Yes, SPRING rolls.
Anyways, our restaurant is in Moorhead. We were already in DL, so agghhh, we headed west.
There is something about heading west, folks.
As we left the trees behind and met the rolling prairie, I got the urge to just keep going. No mistake, I do often feel this way as I head towards the state line, but this time it hit me harder. Does anyone else get this feeling about heading west?
My strong urge to keep going probably has something to do with this winter that has hung on forevvvveerrrrr. Ron felt it too. I told Ron, should we make the same trip we did last May, exploring ND and the Black Hills? We have such fond memories of that adventure.
Yesterday our trip west did not see us over the state line, but we did get our spring rolls. They were every bit as good as we remembered, and so was the rest of our meal.
The best part? We even saw the sun, Mr. Golden Sun, in Moorhead. It was worth the drive just for that. As we headed home, the gloomy clouds were a real buzz kill.
This morning it is snowing. Again. I am so glad I got to see some sunshine yesterday.
4 comments:
Yes, do come!
oh yes i'm with you on this one!
and Mr. Golden Sun? ain't he gorgeous! lol
fun mini adventure!
~ann b.
Well for sure come out, but this time you should come a little further north:)
Post a Comment