Monday, April 8, 2013

Lady in the making.

 Olivia, above and below. 
Yesterday, we stayed home.
Every now and then, the kids play so well together, and in such creative ways. Ron and I just observed and smiled, and secretly cheered that the kids were enjoying each other's company.

Sadie dressed up the twins and herself, and then schooled them all day.  She taught such activities as stitching, baking and how to be a lady. She is an expert, you know.
Note, Olivia still has her pajama shirt on under her fancy dress.

The boys tried a little stitching themselves. Ted made a couple of holsters with a little help from me. Sam stitched his name on a flag, put it on a stick, and then built a fort on Mt. Jack out there in the front yard, which seems to have hardly melted yet.
Jocelyn or Krista, or other SL, do you remember that hat? It has been put to good use here many times. And so elegant. 

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, did Jocelyn make it for last year? I love that they're enjoying it still, and they definitely sound ready for SLW already :)

Yvonne said...

how nice for the parents! great post.

Jocelyn said...

That's the hat I made all from stuff I found at The Elks Lodge in Williston! I'm glad their getting more use out of it and having fun!