Last night I brought the kids out for trick or treating. I like to stop at our friend, Harold's house, as he always has a jack o' lantern glowing in his yard. It sits on a stump. Harold is near my parents' age, and he still carves pumpkins- I love that.
This year I took my camera out when we stopped there, and captured a photo of his jack o' lantern. I like this shot, with my kids in their costumes around it.
Today, November was ushered in.
I sat at the table of an interesting gentleman I met a month or so ago, and listened to his story. I took notes so I can write it up into a human interest story for next week's paper. He was a great story teller, and is one of those folks that LIVE life.
He was one of those people that I like to say is " a kick in the pants." To me, that's a good thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment