Saturday, July 14, 2012

"New" office.

Today we hauled the "old" computer out of my studio, and into the family room. Finally, I will have this desk to myself.
Or, at least that is the intent.
I am sorting through old papers and organizing desk junk into some drawers that used to hold some of my art supplies. Funny how things morph and change. What I planned to be my art studio will house my desk and computer, etc. Still an art studio, but the focus will be different than what I though at the time.
And it is big, so I will still have room for lots of hands-on materials.
I am so lucky to have this infrastructure in place: space and great internet service.
For how rural we are, it is surprising how connected we are; but that is why we are connected- our rural telephone cooperative has focused and probably received funds for connecting such rural areas to the rest of the world. Yay! It is good for me, who works from home.


1 comment:

MindiJo said...

Wow! Lots going on in your life since the last time I snooped. Love Sadie's costume. Sorry about your kitten. But YAY! for new laptops and kidless time in Montana.