Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blondie and other tidbits.

The purpose of this post is twofold: I wanted to record Sam's bleach blonde hair, and after I took this photo I tried out a photo action in photo shop- this is old west, from Pioneer Woman.
There is a lot of potential in actions, folks. (Rubbing hands together.)

Yesterday we packed up bikes and went to town for a ride. As Livi was pedaling along on her tiny bike with training wheels, she tells me "It feels like I am driving in my own car, going to my friend's house."

Lilah's ride was unsuccessful, her bike was having issues, so Lilah and Ron spent time at the hardware store getting a part while the rest of us rode bike. What some folks won't due to get out of exercise...

Later, Lilah announced to me "Parents love their children." After I agreed, she made the same announcement to Livia- "Livi, did you know parents love their children?"

When Ron works Sundays, we have to take time out during the week instead. Yesterday was a fun little adventure.


No comments: