Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ted and Sadie are ready for school to start again.
Ted really wants to find out what third grade is like.
Sadie is ready for the school routine again. Funny, since she was so ready for a break from it in May.

But, they still have one month left of vacation. I guess a few more trips to the library are in order, to fill their time.

Coming up:
Ted goes to a one day camp about rodeos next week, Sadie's dog show next Saturday, Sam has a fishing camp the following week.

WL Harvest Fest is the third weekend- I am in charge of kids games this year.
I volunteered to be involved, because I wanted to see how the chairperson operated. It has been interesting...I have learned some lessons on what doesn't work.

Is this it for August?  oh, I suppose the family picnic, hopefully camping at Long Lake (to bring the camper or not? is the question) back to school shopping, and some work squeezed in here and there.  
I guess we will fill the days.

Spent the night at the lake Friday night- quintessential summer fun with enjoyable company. Lots of swimming and eating, and swatting at bugs.





No comments: