Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sunshine already.

The sun shone today, with a bright blue sky, and unusually warm temps for this time of year. I had Ron drop me off so I could walk the rest of the way home.

The other sunshine of the day was visiting Nate and Jen at the hospital and seeing there two little babes. I am in love, and I know that I am not the only one.
Neva and Saith. Born healthy, and so cute, in that fresh, new baby way.
It was so refreshing for me to peek in on this new family and witness the miracle of it all, especially after dealing with funerals and death over the holidays.

Of course, Ron and I reminisced about the birth of our twins after visiting the hospital.

2 comments:

MindiJo said...

*smile*

Sunshine and new twins. Life is good.

Katelyn said...

Jan! I am a teenzy bit jealous that you got to go squeeze the new sweeties! We also rung in the new year hot-tubbin' and such at a hotel, though it would have been more fun to ring it in with the company of Mom and Aunty Jan! :)