Tuesday, January 10, 2012

All those S Ladies out there...

A woman who wants something, will find a way. A woman who doesn't will find and excuse...

So, how is the Biggest Loser Challenge coming along for all you S. Ladies out there?
I am just trying to get on track. Right now I am focusing on getting my recommended amount of protein.
P and P, or produce and protein, is what the dietician advised me to focus on. My goal is 65-75 grams of protein a day. When I starting counting it, I realize that's an awful lot of protein. If I get that, I should hardly be hungry for anything else, right? except for that produce, anyways. : )
The daily allowance of calories for women is 1500...

Anyone who is looking for inspiration or information, I recommend Spark people, a free website that has a lot of good info.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been doing the Spark people website too! It's great. I joined the competiton..well late, but its been motivating me.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Produce is a funny word. I don't know why, but when I hear it, I don't immediately think of things that are green or fruity or vegetable-y. :)

Yvonne said...

my body doesn't do too well with carbs but i have found i do need some, otherwise i have NO energy whatsoever. i just haven't found the correct balance yet.
i've never counted proteins. it would be interesting to see where i stand with those.