Anyone else have a haunted house in their upstairs bathroom on this rainy afternoon?
I do. Amidst a sewing project with Sadie for 4-H (fair project, a dress) a lizard out of paper mache (Ted) and a rock collection in an egg carton (Sam.) (Also fair projects.)
Also, one girl with a fever, chicken soup cooking on the stove, remains of sheetrock dust and ceiling paint across the downstairs and boys swing plastic swords at each other.
I just about went over the edge of craziness when I opened the bathroom door to find toilet paper strung all over and fabric draped over the toilet. When I asked Sadie if it was her stuff, she said "maybe.." Pressed further she claimed she had just started making a little haunted house in the bathroom for the other kids, but I interrupted her when I came back upstairs to help her on the next step of her sewing.
My eyes just about rolled back into my head.
4 comments:
the things that can happen when you turn around for a few seconds!
still laughing....Jess
yours sounds like a very fun house Jan!!
well, a stinky toilet can be quite horrific.....
jan, it will be so MUDDY of saturday--can't wait!
~ann b.
ok. here goes on my mile update.
May 31 3 miles
June 1 1.5 miles
June 2 3 miles
June 4 3.5 miles
June 13/3.5 miles
June 14/6 miles
June 15/2.5 miles
June 16/3 miles
June 21/5.5 miles
June 22/3 miles
TOTAL for this period: 34.5 miles
TOTAL-TO-DATE: 153 miles
Post a Comment