Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Confirmation 2011.

Ron's niece Andrea came up here for confirmation this year. She stayed with my niece, Jill.
These two gals share a crazy aunt and uncle.

Here is some of the class waiting to get their pictures taken. A very low light photo without a tripod or 50mm lens, so it is blurry, but I still like it.


And these two beautiful lasses, both my nieces, were just waiting for me to come along and take their picture.
(ETA: These photos look grainy unless you click and view them larger. I am not sure why. Maybe because I converted them from RAW, so they are bigger files? If anyone knows, let me know.)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

LOVE the bottom shot especially. those blue books are little treasures.

Anonymous said...

Fun to see these pictures!
Meg

LJ said...

Aren't they both yours and Ron's nieces? Just was wondering

Jan said...

by marriage they are both of ours, but by blood not. Really, they are both of ours.