I attended
Jennifer Skoog's Studio open house on Saturday. I won a free mini session on her blog, so I had Sadie's portrait taken. I figured 10 was a nice round number to get a portrait done. She loves to dress up in funky outfits- that is so her, so I let her pick out her own outfit. We'll see how they look. She had so much fun getting her photo taken!

Here is Jennifer with her delicious spread she put out for us attendees to enjoy. She hung some huge prints around the "front room" of her studio. Below are some more. Compare the size of the print to the full size door in the photo. A gorgeous gallery!

Take a look at her natural light set-up.

Couldn't you just picture your darling kids hanging out on the chair? She also has a nice set of lights and backdrops for total studio lighting too. She can get the shot! Congratulations, Jennifer, on your new studio.
8 comments:
Ah, thanks Jan!!! This is fun to see... I got lots of photos but none of my studio/open house!
Can I get the rest of the photos from you?
:)
Thanks again!
Wow! Jen - The studio looks awesome!
The open house was fun! I loved the huge pictures....add 3 miles for me. (86.9 I think) -Jess
Congratulations Jennifer. How exciting!
The studio is very nice, Jen. I can't wait to see the pictures!
1.3 miles. -Ruthann
Thanks Jan! These were fun to see! Wish we could have made it... Can't wait to see how Sadie's pic's turned out!
I'm so glad you got photos of Jen and her studio, it looks terrific! What a great open house:) I am so very proud of my talented DIL and all she has accomplished!! Lolly
Post a Comment