Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Aftermath.

The weekend is over, I am still sore but improving (until I slipped on ice and landed on my butt last night) and Ron just came home early from work with the flu.

It was fun. Here is one photo to begin with:
Helen and Gina won the Ugly Sweater contest. (Note our new fireplace in the background. More on that later.) Extra special detail with Helen's sweater was the way she had to sway and shake to get all the "coins" sewn to her sweater to jingle. Gina's sweater was reminiscent of a band uniform. Both very special. (Said in a nasally tone of voice.)

7 comments:

Krista said...

Haha! I can just picture Helen shaking it :)

Anonymous said...

Looks/sounds like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

2/22 3 miles (95.9) -Jess

Krista said...

It looks SO REAL (I know your secret)!

MindiJo said...

They ARE very special.

Oooh. Party hostess with a bad back? Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Impressive fireplace! Wish I could have been there to see the "shake".
~ Trisha

Anonymous said...

1.3 miles today. -Ruthann