Sunday, February 27, 2011

Published.

I have a mixed media piece on canvas featured in the March/April issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors. (Page 82.) It was the result of a reader challenge I entered a while back. The theme of the challenge was "All Buttoned Up" and the piece had to have a button or buttons on it.

It is fun to open the magazine and see my work!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find it...do you have a link? 2/27 2 miles -Jess

Jan said...

There is no link. I think I got an early copy of the mag.

ethiopifinn said...

congratulations! that is so cool!

Anonymous said...

2/28 2.4 miles -Jess (106.4)

Yvonne said...

Congrats!
please mark me down for 3 miles on Monday 2/28 for 56.50 total. thanx.

Yvonne said...

me again. 3 more speed walking miles tonight for a total of 59.50 miles. thanx.

Anonymous said...

3/1 March!! 3.1 miles -Jess