Thursday, February 24, 2011

SLW - the crew.

Here is the whole crew, minus the Queen Mother. And maybe a few others? I haven't counted. And I guess someone was taking the picture.

I am really milking this SLW topic out. Actually, what I am waiting for is for Jen to post some photos on her blog, but maybe she isn't planning to. I am sure the photos she took last weekend are far better than mine, if for no other reason, (haha) simply because I wasn't moving much.

And then there are some photos I took which I would prefer to save for blackmail material.
Such as a couple of the one-mom-band who showed up for the talent show. Or of the union suit parade. It was good, I'll just tell you that. They did it to earn Lodge bucks.

Which brings me to another event: the Auction. I didn't get any photos of the auction since I was the (ahem) auctioneer. But let me tell you, it was pretty hilarious from my view. You may know what getting a bargain will do to a S. Lady. This was even better. Trying to outbid each other, borrowing bucks from each other, bidding on the sly... you get the picture. Although, they may have had just as funny a view from their seats, watching me try my chant with the black cowboy hat on. We don't need any photos of that.

I still need to tell you about the fireplace. I am pretty proud of it. But that's for another post...

4 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Hey-yep there were definitely a few of us missing here :)
My card reader went bad so I haven't even loaded the photos on my computer yet! :( Will get them to you ASAP though so you can post more. Definitely your blog needs to have a photo of the auctioneer!!

Yvonne said...

a crew is right! fun times.
for the ST please mark me down for 6 miles from yesterday and today bringing my grand total to 53.50 miles.

Anonymous said...

I don't see Grandma, Vicky (Konrad), Betsey (Bryant), Katelyn (Blake), Leah or Jen....anyone else? Do you realize there were 7 babies?!

Anonymous said...

2/25 2.6 miles -Jess