Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hitting my stride.

I think I am hitting my stride now, though not on the trail. I am stirring up the dust and junk here getting ready for the big weekend.

I picked up thousands (it felt like) of Lego's off of the boys' bedroom floor today. They will have to find something else to do for entertainment for a week or so.

My miles on the Superior Trail are going on hold for now until the SLW is over. Tomorrow a.m. I am folding up the treadmill and putting it in the corner. So any mileage will have to be outdoors.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! it's coming up quickly...Jess

Anonymous said...

2/10 1.6 miles -Jess

Anonymous said...

2/11 2.2 miles (80.2) -Jess

Jill - A Farmer's Wife said...

I can't wait either! SLW means good food, good company, good times, and (best of all) a good few days off of chore duty! :P I still have to 'officially' RSVP but you weren't home when I called so I'll try again later.

Anonymous said...

2/12 2.3 miles -Jess
ugh. these were the loongest miles I've logged so far.

Anonymous said...

2.3 miles today. -Ruthann

Anonymous said...

2/13 1.4 miles -Jess